Last week I finally finished my first novel length book after working on it for months. It is also my first nonfiction book, and it details every single experience I’ve had with all of my animals. And so if that doesn’t already interest you, I have a list of a few things that might make you want to read my book.
1. If you know me personally and know about my animals, obviously you should read my book.
2. If you’re a loyal follower of my blog and want something that goes into much more detail you should read this book.
3. If you want to read a book about animals that includes pictures at the end of each chapter then you should read this book.
4. If you only know about dairy farming from things you’ve read or seen on the Internet and want to read actual, true stories then you should read this book.
5. And lastly if you simply want to know more about cows, alpacas, ducks, cats and dogs then once again you should read this book.
Memory: True Stories of an American Farmer is available on Amazon now.